on the basis of
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
What is Master Collection?
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection software delivers unprecedented performance with blazing-fast 64-bit native support and GPU acceleration. Groundbreaking new creative tools provide innovative ways to design for the latest devices. With exceptional power and precision, you can create inspiring experiences that go anywhere.
Design without limits
Tackle any creative challenge that comes your way. Use the ultimate professional toolset to explore new ways to design amazing print, web, and video experiences.
Work at the speed of your imagination
Work fluidly on your most complex projects with tools newly optimized for speed and performance. Reengineered features let you create with significantly fewer steps for maximum efficiency.
Deliver virtually anywhere
Reach more people in more places by designing to the latest web, mobile, and video standards. Create stunning, responsive experiences that fluidly adapt to virtually all screen sizes and form factors.
ADOBE ENCORE IS NOT INCLUDED!
- Content-aware technologies in Photoshop Extended
- Retouch images with astonishing ease, control, and precision in Adobe Photoshop® Extended. Remove or move selected image objects, and Content-Aware technology magically fills, patches, extends, or recomposes your image with stunning results.
- Simplified 3D design in Photoshop Extended
- Dive into 3D artwork creation with intuitive on-canvas and in-context scene editing. Drag shadows into place, animate 3D objects, and give 3D objects a sketched look.*
- Intuitive video creation in Photoshop Extended
- Bring image-editing power to video. Enhance any clip using the full range of familiar tools in Photoshop Extended, and then combine clips and stills with transitions, audio, and effects.
- Blur Gallery in Photoshop Extended
- Quickly create photographic blur effects using a simple interface with on-image controls. Create tilt-shift effects, sharpen one focal point, or vary the blur among many focal points.
- Seamless vector pattern creation in Illustrator
- Easily create seamlessly tiled vector patterns in Adobe Illustrator®. Experiment freely with different types of repeating patterns that can be edited at any time for maximum design flexibility.
- Powerful image tracing in Illustrator
- Confidently convert raster images to editable vectors with a powerful tracing engine in Illustrator. Get clean lines, accurate fitting, and reliable results using simple, intuitive controls.
- Gradients applied to strokes in Illustrator
- Apply gradients to your strokes — along the length, across the width, or within the stroke itself — all with complete control over gradient placement and opacity.
- Adobe Premiere Pro multicam editing
- Easily edit 16-plus camera multicam shoots, apply effects that span multiple clips using adjustment layers, and kick-start color correction with the Three-Way Color Corrector in Adobe Premiere® Pro.
- Dynamic timeline trimming in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Finesse your edits with precision using advanced trimming tools in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. Trim clips directly in the timeline via keyboard entry or in the Program monitor using JKL shortcuts.
- Video stabilizing tools
- Remove unwanted movement from footage using the powerful Warp Stabilizer in Adobe After Effects® and Adobe Premiere Pro. Use rolling shutter removal to eliminate skew and wobble without forcing stabilization.
- 3D Camera Tracker in After Effects
- Track elements in 3D space with depth of field, shadows, and reflections. Automatically analyze and place 3D track points onto 2D footage while you work, in the background.
- Ray-traced, extruded text and shapes in After Effects
- Extrude fully ray-traced text and shapes natively and take full advantage of reflections, environment maps, and more.
- Variable mask feathering in After Effects
- Create a separate set of splines to precisely control mask feathering. Get the exact shape you want with the proper degree of softness at any point along the mask edge, resulting in a big boost to creative flexibility.
- SpeedGrade for powerful color grading
- Manipulate light and color in your video productions with the powerful Lumetri™ Deep Color Engine in Adobe SpeedGrade™. With broad support for video formats including RAW, HDR, and stereoscopic, apply precise HDR grading to raw content and finished edits.
- Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine in Photoshop Extended
- See near-instant results when editing with key tools such as Liquify and Puppet Warp. The new Mercury Graphics Engine delivers unprecedented responsiveness for a fluid feel as you work.
- Adobe Mercury Performance System in Illustrator CS6
- Work with precision, speed, and rock-solid stability on large, complex files due to native 64-bit support on Mac OS and Windows® with RAM and overall performance optimization.
- Global Performance Cache in After Effects
- After Effects CS6 takes 64-bit performance to a new level with new Global Performance Cache, which optimizes and stores your previews so you're beating deadlines instead of waiting for updates.
- Blazing-fast FTP performance in Dreamweaver
- Transfer large files with blazing speed using a specifically engineered, multithreaded File Transfer Protocol in Adobe Dreamweaver®.
- Mercury Playback Engine in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Get amazing performance from the 64-bit Adobe Mercury Playback Engine on desktops and laptops, GPU optional. Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 adds support for MacBook Pro OpenCL-based GPUs and NVIDIA® Maximus™ dual-GPU configurations.
- New, modern interfaces
- Work with sleek, intuitive, and newly redesigned user interfaces in Photoshop Extended CS6, Illustrator CS6, and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. Benefit from hundreds of design touches for a smoother, more consistent experience.
- New and reengineered design tools in Photoshop Extended
- Create superior designs faster in Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended with consistent formatting of type styles, vector layers with strokes and gradients, custom strokes and dashed lines, and more.
- Accelerated, nondestructive image cropping in Photoshop Extended
- Crop using the most-used tool in Photoshop Extended, which includes hardware acceleration and a modern interface that lets you manipulate your image on canvas and see it happen live.
- Linked content in InDesign
- Link content within or across Adobe InDesign® documents, so that changes made to the parent text or object are applied to all linked children objects. Even changes to interactivity are applied to linked content.
- Content Collector tools in InDesign
- Grab text and objects from an existing layout using the Content Collector in InDesign. In a new layout, use the Content Placer to add those items in the order you want them to appear on the page.
- Efficient, fluid video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Take advantage of powerful, flexible nonlinear video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 to tell your most compelling stories. Edit virtually any type of media in native formats, from video shot on a phone to 5K and beyond.
- After Effects and Illustrator integration
- Instantly convert Illustrator vector art (AI and EPS formats) into shape layers in After Effects. Easily animate vector art in 2D or extrude to 3D.
- Rolling shutter repair in After Effects
- Remove rolling shutter artifacts such as skew and wobble without forcing stabilization, using an improved version of technology originally introduced with Warp Stabilizer.
- Advanced motion tracking in After Effects
- Handle even the trickiest tracking jobs with the 2D planar tracking tools in mocha for After Effects CS6 (included; English user interface only) from Imagineer Systems Ltd., with tracking masks and variable feather via mocha shape.
- Sprite sheet generation in Flash Professional
- Export symbols and animation sequences from Adobe Flash® Professional to instantly generate CSS sprite sheets that improve workflow and performance.
- Faster, more precise audio editing in Adobe Audition
- Speed up your audio editing workflow with new and improved tools in Adobe Audition®. Perform precise cleanup, quickly align and edit dialogue, change clip pitch and speed, automate mixes, and more.
- Real-time clip stretching in Adobe Audition
- Stretch audio clips nondestructively in real time. Preview changes and settings, and render for higher quality results. Easily adjust pitch and speed together using varispeed mode.
- Real-time performance in SpeedGrade
- Experience real-time feedback while you design looks for your video and grade your footage. The GPU-accelerated, 64-bit Lumetri Deep Color Engine is optimized for performance, regardless of resolution or frame size.
- Footage ingest and logging with Prelude
- Manage preproduction efficiently with Adobe Prelude CS6. Ingest nearly any file-based format and begin logging immediately with searchable temporal markers that flow through post-production, allowing you to work faster and stay organized.
- Auto-save and recovery in Photoshop Extended
- Let auto-save work behind the scenes without interruption, even saving your largest files in the background. Count on automatic recovery of your work in the event of an unexpected shutdown.
- Alternate and Liquid Layout in InDesign
- Efficiently create and design multiple versions of a layout within a single InDesign file. Apply liquid page rules to automatically adapt content when you create an alternate layout with a different size or orientation.
- Fluid Grid Layout for devices in Dreamweaver
- Design and develop confidently for mobile devices with advanced tools in Dreamweaver CS6, including CSS3-based layouts that scale adaptively to all screen sizes and form factors.
- Support for the latest HTML5/CSS3 standards in Dreamweaver
- Take advantage of updates to the newest industry technologies using Dreamweaver CS6, including CSS3 transitions for animating changes and WebKit support.
- jQuery and PhoneGap support in Dreamweaver
- Create compelling websites and apps for smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. Take advantage of integrated support for jQuery Mobile and Adobe PhoneGap™ to streamline your development of mobile apps.
- Broad format support in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Edit virtually any format in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 including DV, HDV, RED, DPX, Sony XDCAM, XDCAM 50, XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD, Panasonic P2, DVCPRO HD, AVCHD, AVC-Intra, and footage from DSLR cameras.
- PDF forms within InDesign
- Create form fields directly within InDesign, before you export to PDF, so that your forms can look as good as the rest of your designs.
- Common Library elements in Fireworks
- Mock up your designs and themes for iOS, Android, and social networks using new mobile app templates, state-of-the-arts symbols, and components in the Common Library in Adobe Fireworks® CS6.
- Mobile platform and device support in Flash Professional
- Create content in Flash Professional for delivery across a wide variety of devices with support for the Flash Player 11.2 and Adobe AIR® 3.2 runtimes; and for platforms including iOS, Android™, and Adobe Digital Home.
- Single-codebase mobile applications in Flash Builder Premium
- Rapidly develop cross-platform web, desktop, and mobile applications using Adobe Flash Builder® 4.6 Premium. Leverage a common Flex or ActionScript® codebase to write for iOS, Android, and BlackBerry®.
- Business Catalyst integration
- Use the integrated Adobe Business Catalyst® panel in Dreamweaver to connect and edit sites you build with Business Catalyst (available separately). Build e-commerce sites with the hosted solution.
- Integration with other tools and services
- Enjoy direct integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud™, and Adobe Touch Apps within core components of Master Collection.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor with 64-bit support; Intel Core®2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor required for Adobe® Premiere® Pro, After Effects®, and Encore®; Intel Core i7 processor required for Adobe SpeedGrade™
- Microsoft® Windows® XP* with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8/8.1; Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8/8.1 (64 bit) required for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Encore; Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8/8.1 required for SpeedGrade
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended) for 32 bit; 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 14.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for disk cache, preview files, and other working files (10GB recommended)
- 1280x900 display with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM; 1680x1050 display required, and second professionally calibrated viewing display recommended for SpeedGrade
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft WDM/MME
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
- Eclipse™ 3.7 (for plug-in installation of Adobe Flash® Builder®); the following distributions are supported: Eclipse IDE for Java EE and Java Developers, Eclipse Classic, Eclipse for PHP Developers
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features, multimedia, and HTML5 media playback
- Dedicated GPU card required for SpeedGrade (for optimal performance in SpeedGrade and for GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects: NVIDIA Quadro 4000, 5000, or 6000 or other Adobe-certified GPU card with at least 1GB of VRAM recommended); visit www.adobe.com/products/premiere/extend.html for supported cards
- Optional: Tangent CP200 family or Tangent Wave control surface for SpeedGrade
- Optional: For SDI output, NVIDIA Quadro SDI Output card required for SpeedGrade
- Optional: 7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended) for video products
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.