Featured BrandsSee All
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
What's new in Production Premium?
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium software offers a sleek, fresh editing environment in Adobe Premiere® Pro; 3D tracking and extruded text and shapes in Adobe After Effects®; new Content-Aware tools in Adobe Photoshop® Extended; and faster editing in Adobe Audition®. New additions are Adobe Prelude™ for logging and ingest and Adobe SpeedGrade™ for color grading and finishing.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
After Effects CS6
Photoshop CS6 Extended
Adobe Audition CS6
Flash® Professional CS6
Media Encoder CS6
Adobe Encore CS6 not included!
- Work without interruption
- Work with tools in Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Production Premium software that keep pace with your imagination. Global Performance Cache dramatically improves the Adobe After Effects® workflow. The Adobe Mercury Playback Engine becomes even more powerful with support for OpenCL and NVIDIA® Maximus™ configurations in Adobe Premiere® Pro.
- Mercury Playback Engine in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Get amazing performance from the 64-bit Mercury Playback Engine on desktops and laptops, with optional GPU support. Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 adds support for MacBook Pro OpenCL-based GPUs and NVIDIA Maximus dual-GPU configurations.
- Sleek Adobe Premiere Pro user interface
- See more of your video and less clutter thanks to an efficient, highly intuitive interface featuring customizable Project panel views, transport controls, an Audio Meter panel, and track headers. Play clips directly in the Media Browser.
- Native 64-bit operating system support
- Power your production workflow with native 64-bit Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop® Extended, SpeedGrade™, Illustrator®, and Adobe Media Encoder.
- Global Performance Cache in After Effects
- Create more in less time. After Effects intelligently optimizes and preserves your previews by taking full advantage of the 64-bit power in your computer’s hardware. Now you can beat deadlines instead of waiting for frame updates.
- GPU acceleration
- Get even faster editing and effects with GPU-accelerated features in Photoshop Extended, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, SpeedGrade.
- Broad format support
- Work with virtually any format, with no transcoding. Support includes DSLR, RED, ARRIRAW, AVC-Intra, AVCHD, DPX, Sony XDCAM, XDCAM 50, XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD, Panasonic P2, DVCPRO HD, HDV, and DV footage.
- Timesaving integration and Dynamic Link
- Save time on every project thanks to deep integration and roundtrip editing among components. Adobe Dynamic Link eliminates intermediate rendering as you refine assets between After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Interoperability with third-party tools
- Preserve your creative intention with high-fidelity exchange between components of Production Premium and third-party software and hardware. Use Adobe Mercury Transmit for better integration with I/O hardware.
- Roto Brush in After Effects
- Isolate moving foreground elements from their backgrounds in fewer steps using the Roto Brush in After Effects, automatically creating transparency around foreground elements.
- Logging and ingest in Prelude
- Help ensure your media is tagged with the right information and is easy to find, allowing more efficient post-production workflows and improved lifecycle management of your footage. Adobe Prelude can be used on its own and as an extensible platform that can be customized for virtually any file-based workflow.
- Robust metadata for production management
- Enjoy rich metadata support throughout Production Premium for efficient editing and project management. Ingest and log media with Adobe Prelude. Use metadata-rich scripts to track complex productions with Adobe Story.
- Faster, more flexible Adobe Media Encoder
- Quickly and easily output to virtually any screen. Create and organize your favorite presets in the new Preset Browser for faster export and batch encoding in the background.
- Fast Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and web DVD authoring
- Speed up your authoring workflow with rock-solid performance and stability. Open and save large and high-resolution projects faster.
- Broadcast workflow compatibility
- Create ActionScript® panels that enable tight integration between third-party tools and Adobe video and audio products through the Adobe SDK. This is an attractive, cost-effective broadcast solution that enhances productivity and enables a smooth workflow.
- Let your creativity flow freely
- Let ideas flow in a sleek, fresh Adobe Premiere Pro editing environment. Use tools like extruded text and shape layers in After Effects, new GPU-enabled effects in Photoshop, and color finishing in SpeedGrade to take creativity from inspiration to realization.
- Work smoothly with Adobe integration
- Efficiently move among Production Premium components that dynamically share 64-bit memory, offer native file support to avoid data loss, and support Dynamic Link for real-time work without intermediate rendering.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor with 64-bit support; Intel Core i7 processor required for Adobe® SpeedGrade™
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8/8.1 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 10.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for disk cache, preview files, and other working files (10GB recommended)
- 1280x900 display with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM; 1680x1050 display required and second professionally calibrated viewing display recommended for SpeedGrade
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- 7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended)
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft WDM//MME
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
- Dedicated GPU card required for SpeedGrade (for optimal performance in SpeedGrade and for GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Premiere® Pro and After Effects®: NVIDIA Quadro 4000, 5000, or 6000 or other Adobe-certified GPU card with at least 1GB of VRAM recommended); visit www.adobe.com/products/premiere/extend.html for supported cards
- Optional: Tangent CP200 family or Tangent Wave control surface for SpeedGrade
- Optional: For SDI output, NVIDIA Quadro SDI Output card required for SpeedGrade
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
- Adobe Encore CS6 not included!
Customers who bought this software also purchased...