Featured BrandsSee All
Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
What is Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
Adobe® eLearning Suite 2.5 software is the complete toolbox for creating and authoring professional eLearning courseware content end to end. Get the best eLearning tool for application simulation, digital imaging, rich animations, audio production, and authoring of HTML or PDF content. Accelerate development with rapid prototyping, out-of-the-box assets, and roundtripping workflows. Publish to SCORM- and AICC-compliant Learning Management Systems and track SWF-, PDF-, or HTML-based content effortlessly, without programming.
- Roundtripping between Adobe Captivate 5.5 and Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Export audio for an entire project from Adobe® Captivate® 5.5 to Adobe Audition® CS5.5 with one click. Edit and enhance the audio with the ability to synchronize maintain or change the slide association by working with it as a single file, and import to Adobe Captivate, maintaining slide association and improved audio quality.
- Track PDF based eLearning content
- Create PDF-based eLearning content using Acrobat X Pro and publish it to leading Learning Management Systems. Track course metrics with ease and evaluate learner performance.
- Development of standards-based websites with Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Design and deploy compelling websites and web applications using the comprehensive professional toolset in Adobe Dreamweaver® CS5.5, which offers both a robust coding environment and a powerful, standards-based WYSIWYG design surface.
- Development of more attractive eLearning content with Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Take advantage of more options in Adobe Captivate 5.5 to develop engaging eLearning content, including gradients and shadows and new out-of the-box quiz templates. Publish projects to the MP4 format and deliver them via YouTube and iOS devices.
- Creation of immersive experiences with Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- Simplify the creation of immersive experiences that are presented consistently across desktops, smartphones, tablets, and televisions with Adobe Flash® Professional CS5.5.
- Designing with Live View rendering and Multiscreen Preview panel in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Design confidently with updated Live View rendering in Adobe Dreamweaver® CS5.5. Build cutting-edge HTML5 and CSS3 websites. The updated Multiscreen Preview panel allows you to design for multiple devices concurrently.
- Delivery of next-generation PDF communications with Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Experience the full power of Acrobat Dynamic PDF to produce next-generation PDF communications with Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 1 GB minimum RAM (2GB recommended)
- 9.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x800 display with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- Java® Runtime Environment 1.5 (32 bit) or 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features
- Adobe Flash® Player 9 or 10 software required to export SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services*. For updates to system requirements, visit www.adobe.com/go/els_sysreq
Customers who bought this software also purchased...