on the basis of
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
What is Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP Standard?
Adobe® Flash® Builder® 4.5 for PHP Standard software is an Eclipse™ based development tool for rapidly building expressive mobile, web, and desktop applications using PHP, ActionScript®, and the open source Flex framework.
- Mobile app development for multiple platforms
- Build standalone Flex/ActionScript® applications for one or more mobile platforms (Android™, BlackBerry®, or iOS). Design and Code views support mobile development using mobile-ready components.
- Previewing and debugging of mobile applications
- Test mobile applications on the desktop using a mobile Adobe AIR® runtime emulator, or test on locally connected mobile devices using a one-click process to package, deploy, and launch.
- Mobile application packaging and signing
- Deploy, package, and sign required resources as platform-specific installer files for upload to a mobile application distribution site or store.
- Mobile apps for Android, BlackBerry Tablet OS, and iOS
- Benefit from new support for mobile application development and testing, enabling the use of a common codebase to build apps for Android™, BlackBerry® Tablet OS, and iOS while sharing code from web applications.
- Metadata code completion
- Benefit from metadata code completion that enhances existing content assist functionality by providing suggestions for both Adobe Flex® Software Development Kit (SDK) and custom metadata tags.
- Code generation
- Use QuickAssist/Fix to rename and manipulate variables, generate getters/setters and event handlers, organize imports, and more. Use the override/implements feature to define methods from a superclass or interface.
- Customizable Flash Builder
- Customize how Flash Builder generates MXML/ActionScript code using code templates, specify trigger keys for content assist and auto-complete suggestions, and specify Flash Player versions for launch/debug.
- Invalid reference live highlighting
- See references to invalid variables, methods, classes, and interfaces as you are typing in the code editor, and then use the Quick Assist/Fix features to generate stub code.
- Code templates
- Use over 100 new best-practice code templates (aka snippets) for ActionScript, MXML, and CSS. Review and insert templates using code assist. Create custom templates and import or export them for sharing within teams.
- More productivity, more power
- Accelerate coding and testing of Flex and ActionScript projects using extensive new and improved tooling features.
- Bidirectional designer/developer workflow
- Take advantage of new support in Flash Builder 4.5 and Adobe Flash Catalyst® CS5.5 software that enables designers to open, make changes to, and save Flex projects that were either created or previously edited in Flash Builder.
- Custom Spark components for designer skinning
- Rapidly prototype user interface elements and build component business logic by creating custom Spark component classes. Then use Flash Catalyst to convert visual artwork and skin components.
- Roundtrip editing in Flash Catalyst
- Use the new edit in Flash Catalyst feature to quickly make changes to component skins. Changes made in Flash Catalyst CS5.5 are automatically reflected in Flash Builder.
- Design View improvements
- Speed up development with Design View enhancements such as rendering improvements for complex projects, auto-collapse of data-binding expressions, warnings for incompatible SWCs, visual feedback for drag/drop operations, and improved performance.
- Updated platform support
- Take advantage of new platform support for Eclipse™ 3.6 (Helios) and the standard Eclipse for Java™ distribution; the Cocoa version of Eclipse on Mac OS X; and Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe AIR 2.5, and Flex SDK 4.5.
- New Spark components
- Use powerful new Spark components in Flex SDK 4.5, including the new Spark Datagrid, Form, and Image controls for web/desktop applications.
- Integrated copy of Zend Studio 8
- Create Flex/PHP projects using a wizard, introspect PHP classes, and debug using the integrated debugger. Develop, test, and debug faster; troubleshoot issues quickly; and improve team collaboration.
- Quick problem finding and resolution
- PHP developer collaboration
- Improve collaboration between project members with the robust, team-oriented PHP development features in Zend Studio.
- New integrated PHP tooling support
- Benefit from an optimized Flex/PHP development experience using the integrated copy of Zend Studio 8 software included in Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
- 2GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista® Ultimate or Enterprise (32 or 64 bit running in 32-bit mode), Windows Server® 2008 (32 bit), or Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit running in 32-bit mode)
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- 1.5GB of available hard-disk space
- Java™ Virtual Machine (32 bit): IBM® JRE 1.6 or Sun™ JRE 1.6
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Eclipse™ 3.6.1 (for plug-in installation