Featured BrandsSee All
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
What is Photoshop Elements?
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 — the newest version of the #1 consumer photo editing software1 — helps you turn everyday memories into sensational photos you'll cherish forever. Easily edit photos and make photo creations using automated options, share photos with your social network, and view photos virtually anywhere you are.2 Award winning for 10 years!
- Import photos with ease
- With a single click, move photos from your memory card to your computer according to your preset preferences. Or scan several photos at once, and Adobe® Photoshop® Elements automatically divides, straightens, and saves each photo separately.
- See everything in one place
- View your photos and video clips in one convenient location. Photos are instantly organized by date, and related photos can be automatically grouped based on the time or the event where they were taken.
- Organize visually
- Categorize and find your photos the easy way with visual tags that represent people, places, pets, events, and objects. Instantly see every photo you've ever taken of your dog, for example, by simply clicking its visual tag.
- Enjoy the latest Windows and Mac technologies
- Take advantage of the hands-on capabilities of Windows® and Mac multitouch technology. And use Photoshop Elements 10 on the Windows 7 operating system. (Platform support varies worldwide.)
- Find photos that contain specific objects
- Want to find shots that include your surfboard, your grandma's house, or the Eiffel Tower? Let Object Search automatically find your photos based on what's in them.
- Tag faster using your Facebook Friends list
- Use your Facebook Friends list to quickly tag faces in your photos and easily share them on Facebook.1
- Easily manage even the biggest photo library
- Let Photoshop Elements automatically detect duplicate or near-duplicate photos so you can quickly group them or delete the ones you don't need.
- Quickly find specific people
- No more hunting for photos that feature specific friends or family members. People Recognition automatically identifies the people in your photos so you can find the ones you need fast.
- Easily find similar photos
- Count on improved search to find photos that have common content and color characteristics.
- Quickly find your best photos
- No need to click through dozens or hundreds of shots to find the good ones. The Auto-Analyzer automatically tags your media so you can easily find your most interesting, highest quality photos and video footage.
- Bring together the photos that meet your needs
- Need certain types of photos and video clips? Just set your criteria and they're brought together automatically in a Smart Album.
- Search just about any way you wish
- Find just the media you're looking for by typing tag names, dates, and other file information into a search box. Flip through photos taken on a particular day; view photos on an intuitive Timeline; or browse by day, week, month, or year.
- Create quickly
- Speed up the process of making creations by having all your open photos, photo book pages, and saved albums right at your fingertips in a dedicated Project Bin.
- Pinpoint your search
- Make quick work of complex searches with the power of visual tags. Instantly find photos that show only Jack, but not Jack and Jill, for instance.
- View your photos virtually anywhere
- Show off your favorite photos from any web-connected computer. Use the online Organizer to find the photos you want, and let the show begin. You can also view photos from your mobile devices using the Photoshop Express app for iOS or Android™ devices.1,2
- Get the big picture
- Get the full effect of your photos and video clips from within the Organizer with full-screen previews that let you make quick edits to photos while viewing them.
- See the same photos on every computer
- Forget trying to manually maintain your photos and video clips across multiple computers. With automatic syncing, media added or edited on one computer will automatically be synced to another.1,2
- Get automatic backup of your memories — no scheduling required
- Don't worry about losing your photos if you lose your computer. Keep photos safe with automatic online backup and 2GB of free storage1,2 — enough for about 1,500 photos3. Easily add more storage as you need it. (Get 20GB with Plus.)
- Multicore Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 through v10.7
- 1GB of RAM (2GB for HD video functions)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
- 1024x768 display resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features
- Internet connection required for Internet-based services*
Customers who bought this software also purchased...