Featured BrandsSee All
Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
Sage ACT! makes it easy for you to have meaningful conversations with customers by giving you an organized view of the people you do business with.
Like the millions of individuals in small businesses and sales teams who use Sage ACT!, you'll always be prepared with recent emails, meeting notes, task reminders, and social media profiles, because all of these details live in one place.
You can even use Sage ACT! like a sales and marketing assistant to get the right leads, send striking marketing campaigns, and track your overall performance.
The bottom line, Sage ACT! takes care of the administrative stuff so you can focus on building long-lasting, profitable business relationships.
Works with Microsoft® Office 2010 (32-bit version)!
- Organize the details.
- Get organized with Sage ACT! so you can zoom in on the details of your customer relationships whenever you need to. When a customer calls unexpectedly, you're instantly prepared with the email they sent you last week, notes from your last phone call, and their Facebook profile to see what they've been up to—all at your fingertips.
- Market like a pro.
- Attract new customers and get more from existing relationships using lead/business info1 and e-marketing services2 for Sage ACT!. Get the right leads list and then send striking marketing campaigns that you develop using a simple online editor. Quickly spot your hottest prospects right there in Sage ACT! by viewing the ranked call list that shows you who's most interested.
- Control your sales pipeline.
- Capture prospects and manage them through an out-box-of-the-box Sage ACT! sales process or a process that you personalize to fit your business. Keep detailed progress notes and see the probability of close for each opportunity. This gives you total visibility and control of your sales pipeline so you can stay in contact with those opportunities most likely to close.
- Get more done.
- Let Sage ACT! handle the things you need to get done every day. Think of it like a personal assistant that sends emails for you and puts activities on your calendar so your customers get the service they expect. Watch as your personal productivity soars, without spending extra time in the office.
- 2 GB available hard disk space (4 GB if product is downloaded)
- DVD drive
- SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor, recommended resolution is 1024x768
- Windows Installer Service 4.5 .NET 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Processor speed for Windows® XP
- 1.0 GHz Pentium® IV processor (or equivalent)
- 1 GB system memory
- Processor speed for Windows Vista®
- 1.8 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)
- 1 GB system memory
- Processor speed for Windows 7
- 1.8 GHz or faster
Customers who bought this software also purchased...