Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC
Complete Animation for Professionals and Digital Artists
Anime Studio Pro is perfect for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame detailing when creating quality animations. With an intuitive interface, pre-loaded content and powerful features such as a bone rigging system, integrated lip-synching, 3D shape design, physics, motion tracking and more, Anime Studio Pro delivers advanced animation tools to speed up your workflow and combines cutting-edge features with powerful technology for the most unique animation program for digital artists. Resize your images with no loss in quality with Anime Studio's vector-based layer system, and easily add a skeleton to any image by simple point and click, then bring it to life
- NEW! Set the density, gravity, friction, and springness of objects and see how they collide with Simulated Physics
- NEW! Make 3D objects from 2D vector layers
- NEW! Quickly organize and access your content with the new library resource
- NEW! Animate curves with precision tools
- NEW! Record your own sound clips from within Anime Studio
- NEW! Use SendStuffNow (formerly called StuffIt Connect)to upload video and project files to the web and make collaboration easier than ever
- NEW! Import Poser Scenes and combine 2D and 3D animation
- NEW! Gather up and organize all your project files in one location
- Implement realistic shading based on line and object contrast within each layer
- Make your characters talk with automatic lip-syncing features
- Easily combine video, audio and animation
- Attach objects to video with Motion Tracking
- Import Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator files
- Pen tablet support simulates drawing on paper
- Add effects like motion blur and shadows
- Output in HD or for the web; easily export your projects at ideal resolutions for iPad, iPhone, and Droid
- Customize functionality with LUA scripts
- Upload directly to YouTube™ and Facebook
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (Universal Binary).
- PowerPC G4/G5 Processor: 500MHz or above (Intel recommended).
- 680 MB free hard drive space. 256 MB RAM.
- 1024×768 resolution; 16-bit color display.
- Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer (embedded library).