Apple Aperture 3 MAC
Aperture 3 lets you get to work faster
The fun begins even before you finish importing your photos. Double-click thumbnails in the Import window to view images, play videos, and hear audio files before they’re fully imported. If you’re on a deadline, you can begin adjusting an image even if it’s still being copied from your memory card to your Mac.
While the files are importing, Aperture 3 grabs data like shutter speed, aperture, lens, and focus points and starts sorting it right away. You can even add your own keywords and automatically apply an adjustment preset on import.
For extra flexibility, Aperture lets you store your images wherever and however you like — directly in Aperture 3, on external drives, or in their original folders. Choose to import RAW and JPEG images together or as separate images so you can work with them individually. And Aperture 3 can automatically back up your master images to a second drive during import.
- Faces Find a face in a crowd. Put a name to the face. Aperture takes Faces further
- Places Organize your library by location, location, location. Put your photos on the map. Easy course corrections
- Brushes Precise brush control. Brush in special effects. Quick Brushes for quick fixes. Brush inside the lines
- Adjustment Presets One-click quick fixes. Experiment with different processing techniques and styles. Instantly see adjustments in a preview screen. Create your own adjustment presets
- Full-Screen Browser Full-screen everything. No obstructions, no distractions. Instantly browse through your projects.
- Advanced Slideshows Use familiar iPhoto ’09 slideshow themes. Combine photos, audio, and video clips in one show. Create and edit layered soundtracks. Tap out the time of your fades and cuts. Add titles, borders, and colors
- One of the following Intel-based Mac computers:
- Mac Pro
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
- Mac mini
- Operating system:
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or v10.6.2 or later
- 1GB of RAM
- 2GB of RAM required for Mac Pro
- Other requirements:
- DVD drive for installation
- 1GB of disk space for application and documentation
- 7GB of disk space for Sample Library
- One of the following computers:
- Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor