on the basis of
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
Autodesk Alias Design software, part of the Autodesk Solution for Digital Prototyping, is for the entire creative design process—from ideation to the final surfaces that are passed to engineering. Included is a complete set of tools to help designers develop and communicate product design using sketches, illustrations, photorealistic renderings, and animations. Designers can create production-quality geometry that can move back and forth between design and engineering applications, enabling collaborative product development. Engineers can take advantage of Alias Design capabilities with Autodesk Alias Design for Autodesk Inventor. This version was built specifically for Inventor users to provide integrated freeform shape modeling capabilities directly within the Inventor environment.
Autodesk Alias Design software provides tools for industrial designers to develop and communicate 3D product designs from initial concept to final surfaces.
- New Skin Tool The new Skin Tool provides advanced features for creating a skin surface with complete control over the resultant surface. In addition to the standard NURBS, Bezier, and explicit control options, Proportional Crown raises the midpoint of the surface, providing exceptional flexibility for concept or technical surfacing.
- New Profile Tool The new Profile command allows multicurve input for the profile, which can then be swept along a single- or multiple-path curve. Define profile orientation relative to the coordinate system, curve, or surface normal, as well as target curve or target surface. Standard parallel plane options are also available.
- Trim, Divide, and Trim Convert New options within the Trim and Trim Convert tools support intersections. Intuitive colored indicators help you distinguish between the keep and discard portions of a surface. Additional options for selecting interior faces within the Trim Convert tool help you maintain an uninterrupted workflow.
- Collapse and Expand Windows New screen management options give you complete control over maximizing screen real estate. The ability to automatically open by proximity or by manual selection means that core commands remain minimized until you need them. Grouping enables you to create unique window combinations that are specific to your workflow.
- Multi Surface Draft Enhancements Now the Multi Surface Draft tool offers you the capability of adjusting angle and length manipulators at the same time. The ability to have variable angles and lengths in combination with explicit control over the surface U & V construction enables you to create complex geometry within one command.
- Align Command Improvements Improvements to the Align command enable users to toggle between adjacent ends of a surface while applying the Align. New Vector options using construction planes provide additional flexibility to the overall workflow. Defined settings, such as blending and continuity, are now remembered, eliminating the need to input repetitive options or values.
- Insert Curve on Surface The new curve on surface option for the Insert command affords you the capability to add necessary spans to surfaces without adding unnecessary complexity to the geometry.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional SP3, Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 edition SP2
- 2 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD Opteron™ processor
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more highly recommended)
- Disk space requirements
- For Autodesk® Alias® Automotive software: 6.5 GB free hard disk space
- For Autodesk® Alias® Surface software: 4 GB free hard disk space
- For Autodesk® Alias® Design: 5 GB free hard disk space
- Supported NVIDIA® or ATI graphics card with a minimum of 256 MB dedicated texture memory*
- DVD-ROM drive
- Three-button mouse
- Wacom graphics tablet for sketching
- .NET 4.0 framework