Featured BrandsSee All
Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
Streamline building projects with architectural CAD
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture software is the version of Autodesk® AutoCAD® software specifically for architects. Architectural drafting features enable you to design and document more efficiently, in the familiar AutoCAD environment. Start working in AutoCAD Architecture and experience productivity gains right away, while learning new features at your own pace.
Features and functionality in Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture software enable you to design, document, and draft more efficiently, in the familiar Autodesk® AutoCAD® software environment. With AutoCAD Architecture, you can experience productivity gains right away, while learning new features at your own pace.
- Automated property set definitions. Define property sets for easier quantity takeoffs.
- Command line search—architecture styles. Add styles in the command line.
- Project information file backup. Backup system restores corrupted files.
- Annotation and unit scaling. Scale tags, text, and objects.
- Escarpment block. Update graphics with slope change.
- Display order by layer. Order layers and preview changes.
- Set to layer zero. Move unused layers with a single click.
- Block swap. Change block instances easily.
- Door enhancements. Streamline door and window placement.
- Door justification enhancement. Easily place doors and windows.
- Sections and elevations. Generate directly from your floor plan.
- Walls, doors, and windows. Mimic real-world behavior and construction.
- Architectural drawing creation and annotation. Annotate drawings more quickly.
- Streamlined user interface. Get easy access to tools and commands.
- Integrated rendering. Create full-color 3D renderings.
- Wall dimensioning. Dimension to your own standards.
- Scheduling. Create custom schedule styles.
- Space tagging and documentation. Tag every room in your drawing.
- Room documentation. Apply multiple finishes to a surface.
- Architectural renovation. Speed the design and production of renovations.
- Industry Foundation Class (IFC) support. Supports buildingSMART certification.
- Windows® 8 Professional or Enterprise edition, Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later) operating system
- Windows 7 or 8: Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or AMD Athlon™ dual-core processor, 3 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- Windows XP: Pentium 4 or Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 10 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,024 x 768 display with true color (1,600 x 1,050 or higher with true color recommended)
- 128 MB graphics card (256 MB or greater recommended)
- Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable-workstation-class 3D graphics card
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or later web browser
- Optional printer or plotter, digitizer, Internet access, and network interface card
Customers who bought this software also purchased...