Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Featured BrandsSee All
Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
Get the competitive advantages of 3D mechanical part design with Autodesk® Inventor LT™ software. Practical and affordable, Inventor LT software lets you adopt part-level 3D parametric modeling at your own pace. Use it to boost design productivity and participate in Digital Prototyping workflows.
Autodesk Inventor LT software delivers the powerful 3D part-level design capabilities of Autodesk® Inventor®, one of the world’s top selling 3D mechanical design software. Adopt 3D design at your own pace with the option to buy Inventor LT software on its own, or with AutoCAD LT® 2D drafting and detailing software as part of the AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite.
With 3D capabilities and DWG™ interoperability, Autodesk Inventor LT lets you take your design productivity to the next level and improve communication with your supply chain.
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ software delivers the capabilities you need to start benefiting from the power and productivity of 3D part design at your own pace. With Inventor LT software, you can design better parts faster and compete more effectively in today’s increasingly challenging manufacturing environment.
- Autodesk Inventor LT delivers the part-level design capabilities of Autodesk® Inventor® software, one of the world’s top selling 3D mechanical design software. Use it to create models of 3D parts, participate in Digital Prototyping workflows, and improve communication with your customers and partners.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise, Business, Ultimate, Home Premium, Home Basic (SP1)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home (SP2 or SP3), or Professional x64 edition (SP2)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 (2 GHz or faster), Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Core®, AMD Athlon® 64, or AMD Opteron® processor or later (3)
- 1 or more GB RAM (4)
- Microsoft® Direct3D® 9 or 10 capable graphics card (5)
- 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Internet connection for web downloads and Subscription Aware access
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.x through 7.x
- Microsoft® Excel® 2003 through 2007 for iComponents, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs
- DVD-ROM drive (6)
- Adobe Flash Player 10 (7)