Featured BrandsSee All
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
Model-based GIS and mapping software
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map 3D software provides access to GIS and mapping data to support planning, design, and data management. Intelligent models and CAD tools help you to apply regional and discipline-specific standards. Integration of GIS data with your organization helps to improve quality, productivity, and asset management.
With Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map 3D software, you can access and use CAD and GIS data from a range of sources. With comprehensive gas, water, wastewater, and electric industry data models, you can more easily organize disparate asset information and apply industry standards and business requirements.
- Topographical data access and editing
- Topographical data directly from the source. Access topographical data directly from the source.
- Data access and management (enhanced). FDO provider for ArcGIS®.
- Survey functionality. Survey tools use data from a variety of sources.
- Surfaces and point cloud tools. Use points and contour data to create models.
- GIS analysis and planning tools
- Analysis tools. Answer questions and make data decisions.
- Coordinate systems and geolocation (enhanced). Bring aerial information into your maps.
- Create coordinate systems. Choose a coordinate system or create your own.
- Create and edit symbols. Import and customize public-domain symbols.
- Dynamic tooltips and links. In-product tips and links aid productivity.
- Industry data modeling and management
- Data management tools. Model data is portable and customizable.
- Access industry models in more formats. FDO enhancements enable SQL access.
- Workflows and feature rules. Customize feature rules for specific tasks.
- Convert data to intelligent industry models (enhanced). Convert GIS and CAD data.
- Configure linear referencing systems. Create an LRS model.
- Industry model analysis. Identify connected facilities and analyze impact.
- Publishing and interoperability
- Take industry model data offline (enhanced). Make changes locally; sync to desktop applications.
- Publish directly to the web. Publish native DWG.
- Interoperate with AutoCAD and GIS software. Choose from a variety of widely used GIS formats.
- Data exchange with 3D planning/design tools. Use the same data for modeling in 3D environments.
- Dynamic legends, north arrows, and scale bars. Insert scale bars and other viewports.
- Grids, graticules, and map books. Choose how you want to present your maps.
- Note that 64-bit software cannot be installed on a 32-bit Windows operating system.
- Windows 8 Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise 64-bit (SP1), Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise 64-bit (SP1), or Windows XP Professional Edition (SP2 or later)
- AMD Opteron™ or Athlon with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon®, or Pentium 4 processor with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 1,024 x 768 with true color minimum (1,600 x 1,050 or higher with true color recommended)
- 9 GB free disk space
- Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Citrix XenApp 5.0 on Windows Server 2003 64-bit or Citrix XenApp 6.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (optional)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework Version 4.0, Update 1
- Optional for Industry Models: SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework 4.0
- Feature Data Objects (FDO) version 3.6 (optional)
Customers who bought this software also purchased...