Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Featured BrandsSee All
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
Mechanical design software built for manufacturing
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD® software for manufacturing. It includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, one of the world’s leading 2D CAD mechanical design software applications, plus libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process.
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical features automate common design tasks and facilitate drafting productivity. AutoCAD Mechanical includes all the functionality of AutoCAD® software, plus comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks.
- Mechanical design productivity
- 700,000 standard parts and features. Parts and features for mechanical drawings.
- Mechanical drafting standards update. ISO 1302-2002 surface texture symbols.
- Reusable mechanical drawing detailing tools. Specific tools for mechanical drafting.
- Layer management. Automatically place items on the correct layer.
- Hidden lines. Automatically redraw hidden lines.
- Machinery generators and calculators. Save time when building mechanisms manually.
- Part publishing support for custom parts. Add custom parts to content library.
- Extended draw toolbar for manufacturing. Extended draw toolbar.
- Infer constraint integration. Geometrically and dimensionally constrain objects.
- JIS and DIN content libraries. Extensive content libraries for Japan/Germany.
- Autodesk Content Explorer, Search using file objects or text attributes.
- Mechanical drafting annotation monitor. Check for dissociated annotations in model space.
- Mechanical engineering documentation
- Autodesk Synergy for mechanical engineering. Create associative section and detail views of 3D models.
- Smart mechanical engineering dimensions. Create dimensions using abbreviated dialog boxes.
- Support for international drafting standards. Deliver standards-based design documentation.
- Associative balloons and bills of materials. Create automated part lists and BOMs.
- Power dimension in-place editor. Select multiple dimensions at once.
- BOM migration. Automatic mapping and template setup.
- Windows® 8 (Professional, Enterprise, and Standard), Windows 7 (Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, and Home Premium), or Windows XP Professional or Home Edition (SP3 or later) operating system
- For Windows 7 and Windows 8: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ dual core processor, 3 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Pentium 4 or Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB recommended)
- 6.3 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 (1,600 x 1,050 or higher recommended) display with true color
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later web browser
- Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device