Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Featured BrandsSee All
Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
3D Plant Design Software for Everyday Projects
Design, model, and document process plants with AutoCAD® Plant 3D software. Built on the familiar AutoCAD® software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers. Specification-driven design and standard parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD® P&ID software functionality enables you to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents. AutoCAD Plant 3D is included in the Autodesk® Plant Design Suites.
- Workspace—Purpose-built user interface for 3D plant design.
- Specifications and catalogs—Spec-driven technology and standard parts catalogs (ANSI/ASME (B16) and DIN/ISO). Modify catalogs to meet project requirements.
- Piping, equipment, and structure—Model spec-driven pipelines and components semiautomatically or manually. Includes a customizable library of standard equipment elements. Externally reference or parametrically create structural elements. Identify interferences.
- Construction documents—Generate accurate isometrics, orthographics, and other documents.
- Search and report—Query and manipulate data. Generate materials reports. Export to PCF files.
- AutoCAD P&ID integration—Integrated functionality enables data consistency.
- Autodesk Navisworks compatibility—Seamlessly perform whole-project review.
- Spec converter—Import specs from other applications.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium (compare Windows 7 versions); Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise, Business, Ultimate, or Home Premium (SP1 or later) (compare Windows Vista versions); or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP2 or later)
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later