Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
Advanced Factory Layout & Equipment Design
Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 is an advanced factory layout and equipment design solution that helps machine and equipment builders, system integrators, and manufacturers better design, optimize, and visualize factory layouts and factory equipment in one economical and convenient purchase
Autodesk® Inventor® Professional
Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design
Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage
Autodesk® Factory Design Utilities
- Optimize Your Autodesk Factory Design Suite Investment
- Adding Autodesk® Subscription to your Autodesk Factory Design Suite purchase will help increase your productivity:
- bSoftware—Get automatic upgrades and flexible licensing privileges.
- Learning—Access exclusive training videos, podcasts, and e-Learning courses, plus Autodesk University courseware.
- Support—Get either Silver (web) or Gold (phone) support directly from Autodesk and access technical solutions in the Autodesk Knowledge Base.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or XP Professional x64® edition
- 2 GHz Intel® or equivalent AMD Opteron® processor
- 2 GB RAM, 4 GB or more highly recommended
- 4.5 GB free hard disk space for installation
- Supported NVIDIA® or ATI graphics card with a minimum of 256 MB dedicated texture memory*
- DVD-ROM drive
- Three-button mouse
- Wacom™ graphics tablet for sketching
- .NET 4.0 framework