on the basis of
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC
All-in-one Editorial Finishing
Autodesk® Smoke® software is a leader in editorial finishing for high-quality commercial and broadcast projects. Smoke offers an end-to-end finishing toolset that combines intuitive timeline navigation with advanced 3D finishing tools. Native support for industry-standard media formats and GPU-accelerated interactivity when compositing means you can finish projects faster and deliver your best work even against tight deadlines.
Smoke is available for the Apple® Mac OS® X operating system or as a turnkey solution on the Linux® operating system. For increased productivity, integrate Smoke into your workflow and share media and timelines with Autodesk® Flame® 2011 and Autodesk® Lustre® 2011 software.
- All-in-one creative toolset for editorial, conforming, color correction, paint, titling, audio and 3D visual effects
- A 3D compositing environment where you can combine unlimited layers of multi-format media, cameras, lights, 3D text and 3D geometry
- Keying and color correction tools use Autodesk Modular Keyer, Master Keyer, and Colour Warper™ technologies.
- Adjacent workflow with Final Cut Pro® and Media Composer® for conforming entire timelines via EDL, XML and AAF file formats
- Stereoscopic 3D tools for conforming, editing, and compositing stereoscopic 3D content
- Native support for industry standard formats: Panasonic® P2 MXF files, Sony XDCam, Avid DNxHD® media, Apple® QuickTime® files (ProRes on the Mac® operating system), and RED® files
- Smoke runs only on Intel Mac machines
- Dual core processor or more (8 or more cores)
- RAM - 4 GB or more (12 GB or more recommended)
- 500 MB free drive space
- NVidia Quadro FX series
- ATI Radeon HD series
- NVidia GeForce GT series
- Monitor Support for 1440x900 resolution or higher