Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011
Scalability for Larger Workgroups
Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 Autodesk® Vault Collaboration, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, has all of the functionality in Autodesk Vault Workgroup and includes an advanced toolset providing administrators with the scalability needed to manage large workgroups. Share engineering design data with the shop floor with the included web client and expose design related information to the extended enterprise by publishing to Microsoft SharePoint. Multi-Site functionality enables companies to synchronize design data among distributed workgroups, extending the reach of the digital prototype to the entire organization.
- Best-in-class CAD integration—Manage data associated with the digital model throughout the project lifecycle.
- Concurrent design—Work collaboratively. Multiple users can do their work without overwriting the others' data.
- Data reuse—Find, organize, copy, and reuse data to save hours of time, so you can spend more of your workday innovating.
- Revision management—Release and track files securely throughout the design cycle to reduce errors.
- Scalable multisite solution—Synchronize design data among distributed workgroups with multisite functionality.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium (compare Windows 7 versions); Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise, Business, Ultimate, or Home Premium (SP1 or later) (compare Windows Vista versions); or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP2 or later)
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later