Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Featured BrandsSee All
Cool Record Edit Pro 7
Make high-quality audio recordings from any external source. Cool Record Edit Pro can record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. For example, you can record sound being played back by an external program(including the playback of Internet broadcasts and Internet-telephony conversations), sound from a microphone, an external LP, cassette, CD/DVD player, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc.
- Audio editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, trim, mix and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more. Real-time effect preview is also supported.
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, vox, gsm, aif, ogg, cda and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Hot Key control so you can assign any key or key combination to the buttons and switches on Cool Record Edit Pro for faster use.
- Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing/selecting the track from that point.
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
- Minimum - CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 (2GHz) or AMD AthlonTM XP 2800+ (2.2GHz); RAM: 512MB
- Recommended - CPU: Intel® 2 Duo E6300 (1.86GHz) or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 3800+ (2GHz); RAM: 1GB+ (2GB if running Windows® Vista/7)