on the basis of
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
CyberLink's PowerDirector has all the speed and all the advanced features an enthusiast video editor could want. As the first consumer video editing software to support 64-bit Windows, PowerDirector is taking a lead in the field.
- Video Production at Blazing Speed
- Timeline Interface – Up to 100 video and audio timeline tracks for a flexible workspace, easier media management, and more creative projects.
- Video Enhancement Tools – PowerDirector’s suite of advanced TrueTheater™ technologies improves the video quality, offering the video editor SD-to-HD quality up-scaling, video noise removal, color and light adjustment, smooth slow-motion playback, Blu-ray editing and more.
- Advanced Audio Editing – New WaveEditor® allows users to edit their audio tracks with effects and includes VST plug-in support for third party effects.
- Full HD Previews – Preview the results of your HD video editing in full HD quality never seen before in real time with our video editing software
- Maximizing System Memory – TrueVelocity 64 takes advantage of PowerDirector’s 64-bit OS support utilizing the entire system memory to process multiple HD video files efficiently.
- Optimizing CPU Utilization – TrueVelocity Parallel makes video processing smoother and faster by splitting tasks into smaller segments and simultaneously processing them across all available CPU threads.
- Harnessing the Power of the CPU/GPU – TrueVelocity Accelerator taps into the power of Intel, AMD and NVIDIA video processing technology for hardware-enhanced video decoding and encoding.
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)
- Screen Resolution:
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- CPU Processor:
- PowerDirector 9 is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading technology.
- AVI Capture/Producer: Profiles: Pentium II 450 MHz or AMD Athlon 500 MHz
- DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
- High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4
- AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2
- 512 MB required
- 3GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32 bit OS
- 6GB DDR2 or above recommended for 64 bit OS
- Hard Disk Space:
- 5 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production
- Burning Drive:
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD titles
- A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
- Supported GPGPU graphics card:
- GeForce 8500GT and above
- GeForce 9800GT and above
- GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200 series
- GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 400 series
- GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 500 series
- Radeon HD2600 and above
- Radeon HD4600 series
- Radeon HD5600 series
- Radeon HD6800 series