Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Featured BrandsSee All
/ Product Details
Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
Doug Lowe. Ryan C. Williams. Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies. May 2010. 1 Edition
A complete guide to the world's most popular word processing software
Microsoft Word is the most popular word processing software on the planet, and the most-used application in the Microsoft Office productivity suite. Along with the rest of Office, Word has been enhanced with new features and capabilities in the 2010 version.
Word's many users will find new things to learn and use in Word 2010, and this all-in-one guide gets them up to speed while providing a reference for taking Word to the next level.
- Word is the top-selling application in the Microsoft Office suite and is the leading word processing software
- Both newcomers to Word and experienced users will need instruction in Word 2010's new features, including online editing capabilities, online document collaboration, and an improved search function
- Nine minibooks cover Word basics, editing, formatting, inserting bits and pieces, publishing documents, using reference features, mailings, customizing Word, and special features for developers
Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies makes it easier for Word users everywhere to get up and running with Word 2010 and its new features.
- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (May 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470487666
- ISBN-13: 978-0470487662
- File Format: PDF
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.