Push the limits of your camera
Enhance your photos by relying on DxO Optics Pro’s exceptional performance as the software of reference for all demanding photographers. DxO Optics Pro integrates many powerful and automatic tools for processing RAW and JPEG images.
Tamp down noise, optimize exposure and contrast, enhance colors, and boost the details in your compositions. Thanks to laboratory calibration of thousands of combinations of cameras and lenses, you can apply optical and geometrical corrections that are perfectly adapted to your equipment and to the content of your images.
- Automatic and tailored corrections
- Rigorous optical corrections
- Lens softness
- Light and contrast optimization
- Exceptional denoising
- RAW conversion
- Color management
- Geometrical corrections
- Interface and use
- Dust removal
- Mac with 64-Bit Intel Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or higher) OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- Memory necessary: 2 Gigabytes of RAM (3 Gigabytes of RAM is recommended for processing images taken with cameras having a sensor size greater than 20 Megapixels).
- Disk space necessary: Running the software requires a minimum of 2 GB on the hard drive. It is recommended to have 6 GB available for optimal software performan