Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Featured BrandsSee All
Futuremark 3DMark '06 Advanced
3DMark06 is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX9 performance of your graphics card.
A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. By comparing your score with those submitted by millions of other gamers you can see how your gaming rig performs, making it easier to choose the most effective upgrades or finding other ways to optimize your system.
3DMark06 has been downloaded more than any other 3D benchmark and the ORB database now contains over 8.5 million 3DMark06 benchmark scores from around the world.
3DMark is an essential tool for every PC gamer, hardware enthusiast or component manufacturer in the industry.
- DirectX 9 3D game performance benchmark
- Includes separate graphics card and CPU benchmarks
- Produces workloads that simulate next generation 3D gaming requirements
- Advanced 3D game engine supports HDR Rendering with SM3.0 Shaders, in addition to SM2.0 Shaders
- Includes two HDR/SM3.0 game tests and two SM2.0 game tests
- CPU performance testing via AI and physics workloads for both single core systems and multi-threaded, multi-core and multiple processor environments
- 3D graphics feature tests include Fill Rate, Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader, SM3.0 tests, and Batch Size tests
- Full control over the benchmark display configuration, including resolution, shader profiles, anti-aliasing and texture filtering
- Feature tests measuring shader performance, and essential graphics performance features
- Playable mini-game based on CPU test
- Professional tools, including image quality analysis and graph creation of runtime statistics
- Single-core Intel or AMD compatible processor 2.5GHz or higher
- Direct X 9 compatible graphics adapter with Pixel Shader 2.0 support or later, and graphics memory of 256MB
- 1GB of system RAM or more
- 1.5GB of free hard disk space
- Windows® 7, Windows® XP or Windows Vista™ 32 or 64bit operating system with latest Service Packs and updates installed
- DirectX 9.0c December 2005 or later
- Visual C++ 2005 Redist
- Microsoft Excel 2003/XP or later for some 3DMark functionality
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later for some 3DMark functionality
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (December 2005) System Development Kit is required to run the image quality test using the reference rasterizer