Featured BrandsSee All
Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
FrameMaker 10 Essential Training with David Rivers
Build technical documents from the ground up with FrameMaker 10. Author David Rivers covers adding and formatting text; customizing page layout; and incorporating lists, graphics, and tables. The course also introduces document-editing tools and demonstrates working with footnotes and cross-references, generating book files from multiple documents, building indexes, and creating different versions of a document with conditional tags.
- Working with panels, visual guides, and rulers
- Using templates to create a new document
- Adjusting headers, footers, and master pages
- Creating custom master pages
- Defining custom colors and tints
- Using anchored frames
- Finding and replacing text
- Checking spelling
- Customizing table formatting
- Formatting a table of contents
- Page numbering in a book file
- Formatting an index
- Including hyperlinks in a TOC and an index
- Saving a book as HTML or PDF files
- Subjects: Business, Design, Page Layout
- Software: FrameMaker
- Author: David Rivers
- Codecs and player for playing mov-files.
Customers who bought this software also purchased...