About MacGourmet Deluxe
Easily create, build and share your recipe collection. Make notes about your favorite wines; plan meals for a day or a week and then sync to iCal. Get the nutritional values of foods, recipes and individual servings by accessing the USDA database included in MacGourmet Deluxe. Print out shopping lists or export them to your PDA. Find recipes online and add them to your collection using MacGourmet’s intuitive features. Publish recipes to your blog or .mac account. Even use your family recipes to create your own professional-looking, bound cookbook! MacGourmet is now available on the iPhone!
- Entirely worked over UI
- New columns, new way to hide/show columns
- New source list view, featuring collapsable sections and big/small icons
- Adjustable display theme font size
- New themes, check out Metropolitan, Cosmopolitan, Chalkboard and Cardstock, among others.
- More commands in main part of window, easier to hide toolbar
- Can now star, flag, scale and mark as prep’ed right from summary view.
- Scaling moved outside of editor, and it doesn’t change the original recipe
- Trash can for deleted items
- Many more features
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- MobileMe account or file server for MobileMe publishing