Featured BrandsSee All
Magix Samplitude 11
Samplitude is purely native PC software and therefore independent of proprietary audio hardware. Basically, that means the program works just as well on a laptop as on an audio workstation with dozens of inputs and outputs.
Even the standard version offers you everything you need for your productions: Up to 128 tracks and 64 busses at a sample rate of up to 384 kHz.
Samplitude provides all of the freedom you need to choose your own system. MME, ASIO*, and WDM support all important driver models.
- Manager, visualization, audio quantization, icon bars, and the time display window may now be coupled/docked with different areas of the project interface, or freely arranged on the screen.
- Track colors
- Tracks may be colored directly via the track header. These colors are then displayed in the mixer for faster orientation within the project .
- New skins & GUI adjustments
- The version of Samplitude also features and improved interface with two new skins. The darker "Camo" skin and the brighter "Canis" skin are perfect for customizing the program's appearance.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 oder AMD Athlon™ 1,5 GHz and higher
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP
- 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista (32-bit)
- 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista (64-bit)
- 500 MB hard disk space for minimum installation (full installation requires 5,5 GB free hard disk space)
- DVD drive for program installation
- Graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- ASIO and / or WDM compatible sound card
Customers who bought this software also purchased...