on the basis of
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Microsoft Excel 2013 SP1
Microsoft Excel 2013 SP1
Enjoy new ways to explore your data more intuitively. Visualize, analyze, and display results with a single click. And when you’re ready, it’s easy to share your freshly discovered insights.
- Reveal the insights hidden in your data. Easily extract what you need from imported information with Flash Fill, and perform complex analyses quickly with Recommended Pivot Table.
- Recommended Pivot Table
- Excel summarizes your data with previews of various pivot-table options, letting you select the option that tells your story best.
- Flash Fill
- Here’s the easy way to reformat and rearrange your data. Excel learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data, with no formulas or macros required.
- New analysis tools help make it easy to visualize data with a click of the mouse.
- Recommended Charts
- Let Excel recommend the charts that best illustrate your data’s patterns. Quickly preview your chart and graph options, and then pick the option that works best.
- Quick Analysis
- Discover a variety of ways to represent your data visually. When you like what you see, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click.
- Chart Formatting Control
- Fine-tune your charts quickly and easily. Change the title, layout, and other chart elements—all from a new and more interactive interface.
- It’s easy to work together or share with others. Send a link to co-workers, post the link to a social network, or present online.
- Simplified Sharing
- Your workbooks are saved online to SkyDrive or SharePoint by default.* Send everyone a link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, and be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- Post to Social Network
- Share selected portions of your spreadsheets on the web by simply embedding them on your social network pages.
- Present Online
- Share your workbooks and collaborate with others via a Lync conversation or meeting. You can also allow others to take control of your workbook.
- Computer and Processor
- 1 gigahertz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM)
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
- Hard disk
- 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 768 resolution
- Operating System
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- .NET version
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- A touch-enabled device is required for any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.