Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
Expression Studio 4 Web Professional
includes three professional applications
includes Expression Web, Encoder and Design
capture & prepare high-quality video
create & edit Web graphics
What is included in Expression Studio 4 Web Professional?
Three professional applications for one great price
Expression Studio 4 Web Professional includes a complete set of professional design and development tools for creating modern standards-based Web sites, streaming video, and Web graphics. It includes three professional applications that work together: Expression Web, Expression Encoder, and Expression Design.
Expression Web + SuperPreview
With Expression Encoder, encode a wide array of video file formats or screen capture your PC. Make simple edits and enhance your media with overlays and advertising. Choose from a range of player templates and publish rich media experiences with Microsoft Silverlight.
Microsoft® Expression® Design 4 is the perfect companion to Expression Blend® or Expression Web. Leverage existing artwork or use drawing tools to quickly build vector assets with their fidelity maintained throughout the entire design-development workflow.
- 1. Three professional applications for one low price
- Expression Studio 4 Web Professional includes a complete set of professional design and development tools for creating modern standards-based Web sites, streaming video, and Web graphics. It includes three professional applications that work together: Expression Web, Expression Encoder, and Expression Design…all for one great price!
- 2. Broad Web Standards Support
- Built-in support for today's modern Web standards makes it easy to optimize your sites for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility. Choose any schema you want – HTML, XHTML, Strict/Transitional/Frameset and CSS 1.0, 2.0, or 2.1; Expression Web will help you build appropriate code with a compatibility checker that highlights non-conforming elements.
- 3. Create Professional Graphics for Your Site
- Powerful vector drawing and editing tools in the included copy of Expression Design let you explore new artistic possibilities and create compelling graphic designs and illustrations. Integrate vector artwork and bitmap images in the same document to create hybrid compositions that you can import in part or in whole into Expression Web. Use Expression Design’s sophisticated slicing capabilities to create web-ready graphics.
- 4. Encode Silverlight video for Web streaming
- Quickly encode and insert high-quality WMV, VC-1 and Silverlight video into your Web site with a wide range of encoding and transcoding features in the included copy of Expression Encoder.
- 5. Broad support for Industry-Standard Technologies
- 6. Build Dynamic Interactive Sites
- Whether you’re building a site rich with video, audio, or animation, Expression Web makes it easy. You can easily add Silverlight, Flash, Deep Zoom, or Windows Media files with drag-and-drop controls.
- 7. Professional Design Surface
- Generate elegant, modern CSS layouts with a state-of-the-art design surface and the ability to directly manipulate positioning, sizing, margins, and padding. With Expression Web’s sophisticated CSS rendering engine, you can make design decisions on the fly and see a faithful representation of the final browser-rendered page.
- 8. Visual Diagnostics
- Debug your pages in multiple browsers on the same machine that you use for development with Expression Web SuperPreview. SuperPreview supports Internet Explorer, Firefox with a local client, and Macintosh Safari via with an online service beta.
- 9. SEO Reporting
- Expression Web SEO reporting gives you the information to improve your Web site’s relevance in search results by recommending how to make the site content more search engine friendly.
- 10. Import Photoshop files
- Expression Web can import Photoshop files directly, with complete control over the layers imported and the converted image format (PNG, GIF, and JPEG). Expression Web remembers your layer and format settings so that you can quickly reimport to reflect any changes to the Photoshop original.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3,Windows Vista™, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 operating system
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Silverlight 4.0
- Support for Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 3.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Internet functionality requires Internet access (additional fees may apply)
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
- Some product features require FireFox 3.0 or later, and Internet Explorer 8