Featured BrandsSee All
Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP2 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Microsoft Excel Home and Student 2010 is perfect for family use. It can assist you in managing your household finances, while helping your children create dynamic reports and presentations for their schoolwork.
- Create data charts in a single cell
- With Sparklines, a new feature in Excel 2010, you can create small charts in a single cell to quickly discover patterns in your data. It’s a quick and easy way to highlight important data trends such as seasonal increases or decreases, saving you time.
- Zero in on the right data points quickly
- Excel 2010 delivers a new and exciting filter enhancement for your PivotTables®. The Slicer feature provides you with a rich visualization of your PivotTable view so you can dynamically segment and filter the data to display precisely what you need. With the new search filter, you can spend less time sifting through large data sets in your tables and PivotTable views, and more time analyzing.
- Access your spreadsheets from virtually anywhere
- Post your spreadsheets online and then access, view and edit wherever from just about any computer or your Windows® phone.
- Connect, share and accomplish more when working together
- Co-authoring through Excel Web App makes it possible for you to edit the same spreadsheet with others simultaneously from different locations.
- Add more sophistication to your data presentations
- Conditional Formatting in Excel 2010 gives you more control over styles and icons, improved data bars, and the ability to highlight specific items in a few clicks. Negative values are more clearly displayed and zero values are suppressed. New gradient fills with borders and solid fills make it easier to add more visibility to your values.
- Do things easier and faster
- Excel 2010 simplifies how you access features. The new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view replaces the traditional File menu to let you save, share, print and publish your workbooks with just a few clicks. And, with the improved Ribbon, you can access your favorite commands even more quickly by customizing tabs or creating your own to personalize the experience to your work style.
- 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
- Hard Disk
- 1.5 GB; a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating System
- Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems) are supported.
- You don't need to replace hardware that is capable of running Office 2007; it will support Office 2010.
- Use of graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory. Requirements and product functionality can vary based on the system configuration and operating system.
Customers who bought this software also purchased...