Featured BrandsSee All
Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 is used by project managers who need a desktop tool to manage their projects independently but who do not require strong coordination with other project managers or the ability to manage resources from a central repository. Project Professional 2003 is designed to improve your ability to organize work and communicate effectively and succinctly through familiar, easy-to-use tools. Better organize and manage work and people to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Service Pack 3 include
- Organize your work more effectively with powerful scheduling capabilities
- Track and evaluate the impact of schedule and resource changes to your overall project plans
- Customize plans to capture information specific to your projects
- Display the project information you want to review
- Focus on information that needs your attention with filters and groups Convey your project plans and status effectively and succinctly
- Increase your impact at work and create better presentations by easily transferring information from Project Professional 2003 into other Office programs such as Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, and Microsoft Office Visio 2003
- Communicate more clearly using new printing enhancements to print one-page printouts of project schedules.
- Share project information with team members by saving Project (MPP) files to a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services site. Windows SharePoint Services is a component of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 that enables users to create Web sites for information sharing and document collaboration.
- Enhance your productivity and effectiveness by learning and applying project management practices easily.
- Get started quickly with tools that assist you with project management methodology, so you can set up schedules and manage resources more effectively
- Access online help and training for relevant, up-to-date support and assistance
- Download a template from Templates on Microsoft Office Online, rather than starting a project from scratch
- Use familiar tools to do work that is more sophisticated and has more of an impact without the need for extensive training
- Save time by moving project information easily between Project 2003 and other Microsoft Office programs, such as Microsoft Office Excel 2003
- Navigate and learn Project Professional 2003 quickly with an updated interface that is consistent with Office 2003 programs
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later
- Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) or higher processor, Pentium III recommended
- 128 megabyte (MB) of RAM or above recommended
- 130 MB of available hard disk space (Hard disk usage will vary depending on configuration; custom installation choices may require more or less hard disk space)
- Super VGA (800 600) or a higher-resolution monitor
Customers who bought this software also purchased...