Featured BrandsSee All
Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
Discover Parallels Desktop for MacParallels Desktop 6 for Mac Tech Guarantee
Parallels Desktop for Mac is the most tested, trusted and talked-about solution for running Windows applications on your Mac.
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X Lion applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence.
Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is easy. Bring all your PC programs, documents, photos, music and browser bookmarks to your Mac, then run them all like they were made for your Mac. It’s the best of both worlds on one desktop — without rebooting.
- The Seamless Solution
- Whether you are a hard-core Mac enthusiast, a multi-platform pro or a first-time Mac user, the brilliant essentials of Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac — quick installation, a user-friendly interface, and the Parallels Wizard—makes moving to the Mac seamless and everyday use easier than ever.
- Manageability and Mobility
- The smart tools of Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac are designed to help you stay productive on the go and protect your Mac and all the data inside.
- Enhanced Performance
- With a dramatically improved battery life, up to 1GB of video memory, enhanced security, and more Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac features the best overall performance and stability in the market.
- Immersive Gaming and Graphics
- Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac delivers an even more immersive environment for gaming, music, movies, and more with support for Surround Sound 7.1 and superior 3D graphics rendering speeds.
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor.
- Minimum 1 GB of memory, 2 GB of memory is recommended.
- About 500 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation.
- About 15 GB of disk space for each virtual machine.
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 or later
- Mac OS X Leopard v10.5.8 or later
- Note: Mac OS X Tiger v10.4.x is not supported in this version of Parallels Desktop.
- To get information about your Mac OS X version, type of processor, and amount of memory, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu.
Customers who bought this software also purchased...