Featured BrandsSee All
Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
Discover Parallels Desktop for Mac
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. Drag and drop files between Windows and Mac applications and launch Windows applications from your Mac dock. Powerful performance lets you run Windows productivity applications, even graphics intensive ones, with ease.
Whether you use an iMac, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air, Parallels is easy to set up. Simply download the software from our website, enter your key and you’re up and running. Then you can enjoy any of the Windows programs you need – even Microsoft Office 2010, the gold standard of productivity software – right on your Mac.
We've united Mac and Windows. The rest is up to you.
- Seamless Simplicity
- With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence.
- Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is easy. Bring all your PC programs, documents, photos, music and browser bookmarks to your Mac, then run them all like they were made for your Mac. It’s the best of both worlds on one desktop.
- Performance and Personalization
- Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
- Running Windows software on your Mac is so easy and smooth, it's effortless. Proving Mac and Windows can do more than coexist -- they can collaborate.
- Hardware Requirements
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor (Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
- Minimum 2 GB of memory (4 GB of memory is recommended to run Windows 7 in a virtual machine or if your host OS is Lion)
- About 700 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- About 15 GB of disk space for each virtual machine
- Software Requirements
- OS X Mavericks 10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 or later
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or later
- Note: Mac OS X Leopard v10.5.x is not supported in this version of Parallels Desktop.
- To get information about your Mac OS X version, type of processor, and amount of memory, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu.
Customers who bought this software also purchased...