Featured BrandsSee All
Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
The No.1 selling multimedia software suite. Over 350 million copies shipped worldwide.
New in this version
- New! - 5 times faster2 video encoding with support for ATI® Stream and NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology
- New! Burn and copy* discs directly on your desktop with Roxio Burn desktop widget
- New! Save web video for convenient offline playback on DVD, mobile phone or iPod®
- New! Back up an entire camera of HD video directly on disc with AVCHD™ Archive
- New! Pause/resume video conversion, or schedule long projects for efficient use of your PC
- Improved! Capture music from streaming internet radio and automatically add title, artist and album info, then add to iTunes®
- New look
- Creator’s Home page is the launch pad for all your video, photo, audio and burning projects. Thanks to Creator’s simple, intuitive design you’ll move from project to project with ease and confidence.
- Roxio delivers the industry’s best and easiest tools for burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The new Roxio Burn desktop widget lets you easily drag and drop files for burning or copying right on your desktop.
- Easily copy* data, audio, photo or video CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Copy an entire 9 GB DVD movie onto a standard 4.7 GB recordable DVD disc. Create custom DVD compilations. Convert video files for playback on the device of your choice. *Does not rip or copy encrypted or copy-protected content or discs.
- Edit movies and burn DVDs like a Pro - even if you’re a beginner! Capture, burn and share video, even from HD camcorders. Save streaming web video for offline playback on DVD, mobile phone or iPod®
- No matter what kind of music you’re into, Creator 2010 makes it easy to rip tunes from CDs, digitize and clean up LPs and tapes, and record Internet audio or any other music playing on your PC! Create personalized mixes and compilations for any occasion.
- Easily enhance your photos from cameras and mobile phones—and create animated slideshows, greeting cards, panoramas and more.
- Enjoy your videos, photos and music mixes on CD, DVD, on your hi-def TV, on YouTube™, or portable devices including iPhone™, PSP™ and more.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™ (32- or 64-bit), SP1 is required, Windows® XP SP3 (32- or 64-bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32-or 64-bit)
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel® 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and 1GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7. For video editing and conversion and DVD playback: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 1GB RAM. Multi-core processor with at least 2GB RAM recommended.
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- ATI Stream™ and Cuda™ acceleration only available with AMD ATI Stream or NVIDIA® Cuda enabled graphic cards
- Hard drive with at least 3 GB free space for the installation process. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to several 10's of GB.
- Windows Media Player version 10, 11 or 12
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8
- Internet connection required for registration, product updates, and some features. Any Internet charges are the user's responsibility.
- QuickTime® player version 7.6 for some functionality
- iTunes® version 8 for some functionality
- TiVo® requires a TiVo® Series2™, Series3™, TiVo® HD DVR or other TiVoToGo™ compatible DVR connected to your home network, and TiVo Desktop. Does not work with DirecTV® provided TiVo DVRs. See www.tivo.com for more information.
- For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card (for use with DV camera) or Roxio Video Capture USB (for analog sources)
- Blu-ray playback requires an additional plug-in which can be purchased at www.roxio.com.
Customers who bought this software also purchased...