Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
The Vegas Pro 11 collection — Vegas Pro 11, DVD Architect™ Pro 5.2, and Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder — provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL™-supported devices, Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
- Precise editing tools
- Edit SD, HD, or 3D video with drag-and-drop functionality, extensive editing tools, and incomparable video effects. Features include stereoscopic 3D support, multicamera editing, 32-bit floating-point video processing, video stabilization, customizable window layouts, HDV/ AVCHD/ RED/ SDI/ XDCAM/ HDCAM SR support, and A/V synchronization detection and repair.
- GPU Accelerated Performance
- Working with OpenCL™ supported devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro 11 leverages GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. The addition of GPU acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Po 11 by providing playback performance gains and faster rendering times, ideal for industry professionals who work on tight deadlines where every second counts.
- Stereoscopic 3D editing
- Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. Vegas Pro 11 provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media — all using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.
- NewBlue Titler Pro
- Create 3D titles with Titler Pro, an exceptional new titler from NewBlueFX. Titler Pro enables users to add animations, professional-style templates, and effects to their titles. Work in real-time with GPU-accelerated effects and transitions and easily move text on the X, Y, and Z axes, all within the Vegas Pro 11 workspace. Titler Pro is the perfect addition to the stereoscopic 3D toolset.
- Superior audio control
- Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
- Powerful Blu-ray Disc™ authoring
- Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc™ directly from the Vegas Pro 11 timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the Vegas Pro 11 collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Discs with subtitles, multiple languages, and numerous playback menus. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Add high-quality preset backgrounds and themes to add life to any project. Set CSS and Macrovision® copy-protection flags for masters.
- Broad format support
- Vegas Pro 11 software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, and RED. Vegas Pro 11 software also includes support for still images greater than one gigapixel in resolution. Use the Pan and Scan tools to create stunning movie sequences from these large pictures while maintaining beautiful HD resolution.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU acceleration page for more information)